A little Story of
Sadness~!!!!!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I hate 30 August 2006!!
I merely have a less than 4 hours of sleep despite my tiredness... Gosh~!!! Sent Bashu off.... super sad.... i bet we'll ever meet again seriously... Today was the 3rd time i saw abit of tears in his eyes in the last 6 years... All the best boy~!!!! You know i gonna miss you so badly.... *cry*
I went to the polyclinic to get MC so i can go out in the afternoon or at least catch some sleep... I registered at 9.24am, went in to the room at 12.00pm and only got excuse chit... damn it big time bitch~!!!!! CT and MH accompanied me for nothing and i feel so bad about it.... Double sadness now...
So... in the end... i'm back at school..... It's raining like hell.. My bag and shoes are like duper wet now.... Triple sadness... Stuck in school + Strike by emo = feel like crying.....
God is playing a trick on me...
PeAcE oUt,
LiN


