A little Story of
SEPTEMBER is here!!!
Friday, September 01, 2006
Yippee... Hurray.. Finally August is over and welcome september...... Today is definately a good day... Good Night sleep and Good Morning waking up.... I woke up before my alarm goes off... meaning... I'm feeling so fresh and ready for the day.... On my way to school.. i promise myself if i reach school before 8.25am.. i will buy breakfast from South and i reach at 8.24am... oh man~!!!! I got myself a breakfast..... so happy..... And these days i'm gonna go Kovan more often cuz there is a Korea Fair going on this weekend... drop by there if you guys are k-pop lovers....
Happy Teacher's Day!!!!
To Lizah: Wake UP!!!!!!! August ended.... Wake you up when August end isn't it?? Muahahaha... So better wake up now... rise and shine girl...!!!!
Edited: Today 'Papa' said Hello.... yeah..... It's been 1 week already and tat's the first time i look in his eyes and TALK!! gosh!!!!
Edited Again: This news definately make me feel so down now... Unnie & Eugene... Dolly and Shinya broke off le.... so sad lah... he sounded so angry in his latest post.... the girl who did that is damn childish lah... stupid ppl..... I'm so angry also....
How i love September.....
PeAcE oUt,
LiN


