A little Story of
Luck Lady!!!
Friday, March 23, 2007
Luck is on our side. Muahaha… knock off at 6 right away and went down to Stamford House. Waited for MH for awhile until she came and instead of waiting at where the equipment vans are, she suggested that we move over to the other side which I told her the crew vans were. Went into the back alley for awhile and notice the crew’s mini bus so we decided to stand there for awhile. Not long after 3 guys came out WITHOUT any security so we didn’t really care. But to our surprise, one of the guy is Eric!!! He didn’t do anything but his ‘manager’(MH thinks) ran towards us and opening his arms wide like trying to stop us(playing type) which looks ridiculous and funny. Eric laughed at him. That’s so funny. We just stood behind his bus. Luckily the security guards didn’t chase us away if not so embarrassing.
After all, I’ve been converted into Kyu Han’s No. 1 fan. No 1 fan meaning ‘Tou hao fans’! And also his only 1 fan…. Muahahaha… if he didn’t nod his head to acknowledge when I nod mine, I wouldn’t have such good impression of him now. And over at IndoChine, everyone was flocking towards Eric’s mini bus; I went over to Kyu Han (not even a single fan hahaha… I still knocked on his window and he turn to wave. And he turn to wave twice. The second time came to a shock for me because I was meddling with my camera and he look at me. When I look up, he waved again (probably thinking I’m taking his photo). Hahaha…. So kind of him to pause for awhile to let me take which I didn’t. hahaha… OPPS!!!!!
After a series of happy happenings, what adds on to it is that I just received my TVXQ Rising Sun Concert DVD which I bought at YesAsia last week,,,, that’s like damn speedy delivery. *clap clap*
I couldn’t write any longer. My brain is dead and I’m feeling so cranky for insufficient sleep. I’ll probably blog again soon because I’m not done yet!!!
PeAcE oUt,
LiN


