<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8017249?origin\x3dhttp://lingirl-holic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Rin Little Story!
A little Story of BYE~!!!!!


Friday, April 27, 2007

I ain’t as tired as I thought I will be even though I could hardly wake up in the morning. Anyway… yesterday’s k-session was alright… I think everyone is tired that’s why we ain’t so ‘high’… I went off at 6pm sharp and headed to Cityhall even though I’m meeting the rest at only 7… I went HMV to check out TVXQ’s new album(Five in Black IS OUT!!!!!!)… while listening to the songs I saw Chang and Tat walking pass the store so I went after them and we walked to Marina Square together…Half way at the escalator we we met Desmond and he joined us… Chang and Tat went off to work so I shop around with Desmond until he meet his friends and I went off to meet Eileen and the rest… YEAH!!!! EMRS out again… Attendance list: Ronald Chong, Agnes, Eileen, Jon, Elis, Edmund, Eng Eng and last but not least LI LIN(ME!!!!!) Ohoh.... there is this guy who work at K-box look like the year 2 XY-look alike... i really tot was him but he didn't have that cute mole on his nose... hahaha....

We end at 1am and I took a cab with Ronald Chong and Jon. Wah… the taxi uncle drive like Roller Coaster… Serious… when we stop at the traffic light and start accelerating it feels like you are playing roller coaster… your whole body feel slammed backwards… hahaha…

Last day of IPP… oh man… I could still remember the first day I report for work man… and just a blink of eyes IT’S THE END!!!!!!!!! but where's the holiday??

Current Mood:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Satisfied...

PeAcE oUt,
LiN

Just As We Kissed Goodbye @ 11:12 AM