A little Story of
Bored....
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Donghae!!!!!!! Please don't do this.....!!!!! -.-" she is one of the few i can rmb in that new girl band group.....Interesting recent UFOs:
To DBSK : (To)God, our oppa are working very hard. No matter when, please bless their health, in the name of Jesus.
Junsu : Amen!
To DBSK :
ChangMin : What are you trying to say?!
To DBSK : JaeJoong oppa! Yunho oppa scold you? I keep sending messages to you but you didn’t reply mine, but you reply my friend’s message. What do you mean by this?
JaeJoong: My hubby is very strict, I’m sorry that you’ve wasted a lot of time on me.
To DBSK : Yunho oppa! I get scolded by the one I hate!
Yunho: Who’s that annoying person?! Challenge him/her!
Fan: Jaejoong oppa, please scold Yunho oppa. I have been sending messages but there have been no replies. This is what my friend wants to say.
Jaejoong: Sorry for not managing/controlling my husband well. You don't have to worry about me.
AHHH!!!! Jaeho love again..... Jaejoong please love oppa well....

It's so depressing for me these days because I'm having some problem with my hard disk and just got it replaced today so all my dongbang stuffs are gone.... I'll end here today....
Cheers,
Rin^.^


