<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8017249?origin\x3dhttp://lingirl-holic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Rin Little Story!
A little Story of These days....


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Recently i wake up feeling afraid that one day i might no longer like Junsu as much as I'm liking him.... I'm afraid that that day will come and i no longer have the courage to go to Taiwan next month.... instead of feeling excited right now, i could sense the fear growing within.... The impulse decision that I've made a little more than a month ago is getting on me... not regretting anything now... i just can't do anything but to keep myself looking forward to the arrival of the day.....


Designed by the Prince.... I'll post the GIF designed by the rest some time later...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kamo Come On - If you understand him... hahaha
Prince Junsu and his infamous gag...


Cheers,
Rin^.^

Just As We Kissed Goodbye @ 1:31 AM