A little Story of
Nuts~!!!!!!!!!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Oh.... i almost forgot.... talk alittle on the interview i had in Sentosa..... is just crap but the interview is really fun not serious at all.... but it took freaking 2 hours for an interview.... I don't know about the pay but the timing just sux..... long working hours(like 10 - 9 , 12 - 9.30)... and they call it part-time........ so yeah... i paid $3 for admission for nothing..... actually i shouldn't be paying but never mind...... Sorry to Liz, Fatin & Shila for not turning up for dinner because i was stuck in Sentosa.....
Awww..... i wasn't able to write A little Story to be Told Part 3..... and there won't be any next week as well.... all because of the upcoming KL concert that got me so excited and nervous... hopefully I'll be able to write more when I'm back on.... ^.^
Hoho~!!! I'm done with all the planning for the Malaysia Trip next month already but I'm not yet done with my packings to Taiwan in 3 more days..... Ahhhh!!!!! Now i just need those money for the trips to be successful..... Luckily we won't be going to the KL concert with Asteria ppl because the tix costs RM500 for free standing in the mosh pit(meaning no toilet breaks and if you do, off you go...) so yeah...... and all those packages ppl do up costs like hell lots more than if we were to do it ourselves.....
Oh Oh!!! Off topic a little.... Music Bank have a new format for the show already with Popular Downloads Countdown and stuff like that.... And last week show is just so fabulous... filled with famous gasoo(s) like Big Bang, FTTS, 8eight and Special Stage has got Dongwan & HyeSung....

I think I've blogged enough to make up for weekend..... Take Care peeps~!!!!!
Cheers,
Rin ^.^


