A little Story of
Pissed!!!!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
I'll start off by talking a little about last night Singapore Hits Awards..... It's pretty good..... Basically because we are crazy... shouting, hitting the sticks, blowing whisers and fan-caming.... hohoho..... i must emphasize.... There is not even a single artist i'm mad about last night.... Soooooo..... i'm screaming for everyone except for JJ and Sun Ho...... Anyway.... i have to say this.... why did they even consider putting V&K in the list... although i'm shouting for Kangta but it's just weird....... Obviously they are not gonna win.... kekeke..... Well.... I'm pretty surprise that Su Yong Kang came and i love his songs since i was in Primary School......
Ok..... So basically i kinda enjoyed it..... It's not a wasted trip..... ^.^ I think it's better than the previous award although more artists turned up the other time......
* Warning: Please don't read from here..... I'm just trying to vent it out......
Now.... please be prepared....
When i don't say anything at all doesn't mean i don't mind it at all......
My mood just goes all the way down every time i look over the other side and see 2 empty seats.... THEY WASTED THE TICKET!!!! For whatever reason it might be, all i know is 2 tickets have been wasted.....
Firstly, i could have easily gotten people to fill up the seats but i didn't because i don't want people who won't appreciate to attend it... i would rather choose to give it to fans who are dying to go in (just like those kind people who gave us tix for MTV Asia Awards).....
Next.... In the end.. the tix still ended up in the hands of people who might not even apreciate what's more took the tix and didn't turn up!!!!!!! Ok.... I'm so furious at this point... even my sis are angry....
Lastly... Just because these are FREE tickets doesn't mean they can be wasted just like that...... Look at the number of fans standing outside unable to go in... they just have to stand outside for like more than 4 hours??....
Yes... I'm really angry about the tickets... I'm angry for the fans standing out there not able to go in... I guess I'm not being too unreasonable here because being someone who has being through all that before will never forgive anyone who did that... And i promise there will be no more chances..... no tickets will ever be shared..... I'm sorry but i'm really pissed.....


