A little Story of
Oh Dear~!!!!
Friday, November 09, 2007
I'm becoming such a different person..... I'm starting to do things that i will never do in the past...
When you are broke and desperate for honest money... this is what you should do...
Number 3: Promoter
In the past I will never work as promoter because you have to help push sales and go all the way to persuade people to buy the product.....
And today i choose to work as a promoter at some pathetic supermarket instead of going for an oversea chalet...... Give up the chance of meeting up with my friends for $100... I feel so sick...
Number 2: Temple
Anyone in the right mind(that's what i think) will not choose to work at a temple to serve those 'hungry ghost' just for 5 bucks an hour.... But anyway... i did!!!!!
Number 1: Pizza Hut
It's right to choose the best deal for you and at pizza hut the best deal you've gotta go for of course would be the student lunch set which costs $7.90 for a personal pizza, soup of the day and a glass of soft drink.....
In the past if i walk into pizza hut without the lunch set, i'll still order at least something like a personal pan pizza or... AT LEAST SOMETHING..... but now because i'm so broke.. i have to walk out of the pizza hut WITHOUT ordering anything... Gosh... how embarrassing~!!!!!!
I think the next thing i know i'll be bargaining with the uncle at the market over a packet of veggies..... O.o


