<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8017249?origin\x3dhttp://lingirl-holic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Rin Little Story!
A little Story of Something Happy!!


Monday, November 19, 2007

I think the boys got a few days off or they are having more time for themselves because Yunho and Junsu have been blogging more often and apparently YooChun and JaeJoong has stopped.... And I think Minnie enjoy replying UFO instead.... kekekeke......





JaeJoong... Get off.... why are u on the bike?? i should be the one...

Or rather......

KIM JUNSU!!! why are you there? get off..... you are taking Teng's place... let's go somewhere else instead... ^^


Sooo... this is the shop that is opened by Junsu's fan obviously... and i seriously think it might be located at Square 2..... I read a post and someone actual said this 'I think Junsu's fans are rich because they tend to spend more on him. But rather the other member fans will tend to spend on other stuffs....' Yeah... Something like that....

I think there may be some truth behind it because I spend $2.60 on a little Junsu calendar and lots and lots just to see him on stage.... But what's not true is that not all junsu lovers are rich....

Just As We Kissed Goodbye @ 9:33 PM