<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8017249?origin\x3dhttp://lingirl-holic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Rin Little Story!
A little Story of Victory!!!!


Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm loving this kind of slacking life.......

Apart from the stress I've gotten from the past few weeks with tons of ICAs coming up... I'm glad that I've wasted my weekend well with all the dramas...

Finally finished watching Coffee Prince on Friday Night and started re-watching Hua Yang on Saturday afternoon.... watched for 8 hours before switching to watch Romantic Princess at night.... And I've finished watching Romantic Princess today.. which means I've watched 13 hours in a day.. kekeke...

Next week will be another busy week.. glad that I've drown myself with dramas... hopefully I'll continue to survive next week's stress.....

Just As We Kissed Goodbye @ 11:05 PM