<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8017249?origin\x3dhttp://lingirl-holic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Rin Little Story!
A little Story of Indigestion


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I really am expecting to see my replacement coming in maybe this week or next Monday.

Today the lunch almost leave me with indigestion. There is this awkward silence and pauses in between conversation. And to avoid such awkwardness I try to break the silence by trying to create topic – but I seriously think I’ve failed miserably and ended up being accused of too noisy. They seriously don’t appreciate me. SOB!

Not only that, he even bought us Eggy before returning back to the office.

I think I’ve gotten the best supervisor on Earth despite the fact that he keep saying I’m stupid today. Maybe because I’m stupid that’s why I think he is nice.


Oh! Did i mention he got me a birthday present?


Does it look familiar? He bought me the Spiderman! Just to add on, I'm never a spiderman fan. ^^



Daddy stick it on our living room clock and it looks like it is climbing it. So Cute! My whole family feel entertained by it. HAHA!

Just As We Kissed Goodbye @ 9:16 PM