A little Story of
The Other Side
Friday, July 11, 2008
Have you ever been through the other side of the world?
Not the world with people starving in Africa, not the world where you lose your love ones in terrorist attacks, not the world where people kill each other with sucide bombing, not the world which your home get destroyed during the Sichuan Earthquake and definitely not the world that cause you to live under pressure because of the increase in oil prices. But the perfect worlds which still leave you living in loneliness and sadness.
While right now I’m still living with a little dream, there are many others who live on the exact opposite of me. As much as I’m happy with my life right now, there was a time when I was actually on the other side of the world too - loneliness, shattered dreams, wretchedness is all that’s left in the dictionary of feelings.
I came across something that makes me write about this tonight – not only happiness spread but also depression.

However, recently I'm not in the exact mood to entertain people.


