A little Story of
Exclusively @ IKEA
Friday, November 14, 2008
Nice weather with perfect field trip mood but soaked in 'wrong' atmosphere while on the way to IKEA Tampines.
Busy snapping photos on the bus and talking about our last field trip we had with the class while in Poly. I miss those days! Oh yes…. The last time we went to the farm for Field Trip.
I thought everyone will love field trips but less than half of the class turned up. Everyone on the bus is quiet and busy reading Why We Buy! and I was at the back complaining Why They Read? But the 4 of us will still uphold the Marketing Spirit by enjoying all by ourselves.
After the whole thing end, we had something from the cafeteria. Oh! It’s my first time eating at IKEA. Always thought it is expensive and I’ve finally experience the pricey pricing. Haha!!
Why We Read!
I swear we didn't delibrately stalk him around IKEA. But we met him at the cafeteria where the both of us complain about the expensive food. Oh! Did i mention he video-ed us? I hope he won't post them anywhere on youtube (his fav website).
I'm really a big girl now...!!
Oh... and I met ShinYi on my way home at the bus stop. So much of a coincidence to be able to see her at such a ulu place.
Thanks Lizah for the photos^^
Thanks Lizah for the photos^^


