<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8017249?origin\x3dhttp://lingirl-holic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Rin Little Story!
A little Story of Coincidence


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I met Andrew at the Tuas check point last Wednesday when I was on my way to KL again. Didn't get a chance to greet him because he was busy attending to the secondary students (he is some kinda educational camp thingy - i tot he should be in the camp right now). Anyway... I don't know why but I see him everywhere. I met him around the campus every week and after graduation I met him around the little Singapore island at Novena, Vivocity, Orchard. I even told my mum he is very handsome - at least is my type. Hoho!!

Anyway.. my new found lover... The only reason why I'm in love with the song Run It! is because its his new dance song...

Just As We Kissed Goodbye @ 12:07 AM